samurai_warband Forum Index
samurai_warband Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment application.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    samurai_warband Forum Index -> samurai_warband -> Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
samurai_jack

PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct - 13:55 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment application. Reply with quote

Your Name.

Age.

the name you use in the game.

Tell us somthing about yourself.

how many hours you play in week?

Why you wanna Join samurai clan?

make new topic for the application.

Last edited by samurai_jack on Tue 19 Oct - 17:39 (2010); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct - 13:55 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Zephyr

PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct - 16:43 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment application. Reply with quote

Serkan Bahadir 36 Zephyr , i love coop fights,mmorpg,archery and real life im a chain weaver i made chainmail armors also hunting and using my bow.
why i want to join? because i love samurai clan style fighting,together and side by side.
THX

Samurai Nils

PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct - 20:42 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment application. Reply with quote

Your Name.
Nils

Age.

the name you use in the game.
Nilsius

Tell us something about yourself.
I am almost always happy and play with a smile, I do much stuff, singing, dancing, playing, painting, making music and lots of more stuff and also did much different sports.

how many hours you play in week?
I normally played 1 hour a week but that changed 1-3, now I can play really much but not always at every day.

Why you wanna Join samurai clan?
Because I would like to play with some good teammates and like to have fun with other players in some sort of clan/group, also have some strategy and big battles between other clans/groups.                               Being part of something that is good and fun.

Samurai_Mareg
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct - 20:47 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment application. Reply with quote

Welcome to both of you, i m lookig forward to fight by your side. Zephyr already saved my skin a couple of time ^^

Knox

PostPosted: Tue 26 Oct - 22:32 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment application. Reply with quote

Your name.
Thijs

Age.

The name I use in game. 
Knox

Something about me.
I am really funny and I play Guitar and do freerunning and Skating, I'm not on a Sport bud i want to do baseball

How many hours i play.
I gues 30 a week.

Why i want to join.
Because i'm a good MBW player and like to play it, I'm always online and I'm good in tacting an lancing. Very Happy and i want to be in a part of a Clan/Group.

PostPosted: Sat 30 Oct - 11:04 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment application. Reply with quote

it seems like no one has commended Knox application. But first it would be nice to see you playing in Warband and then it would make decision easier.Almost at same time some one said that there should be age recuirment (dont know how to type that.)

samurai_KATIE

PostPosted: Sat 30 Oct - 13:17 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment application. Reply with quote

I think quite a few people agree that 14 is a little young, and he doesn't seem to pay often. so I vote no Sad sorry

also, this page should be locked so people have to make a new thread to apply, which makes it easier to read

MSN
samurai_jack

PostPosted: Sat 30 Oct - 20:29 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment application. Reply with quote

i agree with Katie on both that this thread should be locked and 14 years is little too young.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:54 (2018)    Post subject: Recruitment application.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    samurai_warband Forum Index -> samurai_warband -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange