samurai_warband Forum Index
samurai_warband Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir Sherrin K. Nunes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    samurai_warband Forum Index -> samurai_warband -> Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
reygnee

PostPosted: Mon 26 Jun - 22:36 (2017)    Post subject: My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir Sherrin K. Nunes Reply with quote

Based on a true story, "My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir", reviews life in South Florida and a long distance romance between a young Soldier from Miami who goes to Iraq and Korea, and a woman, who is older in age, but not in beauty or spirit. Including the Soldier's voice via his emails, this book is a juicy memoir. The Author is a Miami native who has lived in the beautiful and often surreal South Florida area for most of her life. She is a University of Miami graduate, Class of 2012, returning to earn her degree while she is communicating with her Soldier deployed overseas. After graduation she combines the people skills she learned working in the hospitality business with a psychic gift reading Tarot Cards. "My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir" is a compilation of the knowledge from the thousands of Tarot Readings for people who believed her to be honest and to genuinely search for the best outcome of any situation. The Soldier, a young Cuban American man from Miami, is quite typical of the young adults in South Florida. He likes to party, he likes to hook up. Daniel enlists in the Army and tries to fit his Miami lifestyle into his military career. "My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir", is an honest look at relationships in a transient multi cultural city. This book also is an inside commentary and overview of popular culture relating to South Florida.

My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir Sherrin K. Nunes
My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir book kindle

Tags: torrent download Rarbg free, book zipshare, book read, pdf download full book, francais ebook access online offline, free mobile, how to find book without register, iphone value francais audio book, format eReader thepiratebay text online, book from lenovo free, book kindle, bookstore, italian how read price download сhapter, book Mega, book MediaFire, book docs, torrent download Rarbg free, pdf download full book, book in English, book samsung, text how download book selling mp3, book pdf, eReader online, book download via Transmission, thepiratebay torrent download, audio book, free full pc phone book, free epub, mobile pdf

171bf2437f

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 26 Jun - 22:36 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    samurai_warband Forum Index -> samurai_warband -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange