samurai_warband Forum Index
samurai_warband Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Building the forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    samurai_warband Forum Index -> samurai_warband -> samurai_warband
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Samurai_Mareg
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct - 12:03 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

Hey guys ! So i m trying to build us a nice forum. But it s my first try ever.
So if you have ideas, advices, just tell me i ll do my best to make our clan have a nice home!

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct - 12:03 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
samurai_KATIE

PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct - 12:19 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

I like it  Very Happy

I know DrissX has experience with making clan websites and forums so maybe speak to him and he can give some tips  Embarassed

MSN
Samurai_Mareg
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct - 12:50 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

yeah i defenitly need a Sensei ^^

Chicken_McMorii

PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct - 13:22 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

looks pretty nice already! Hope this will give y'all some structure Laughing

Khan

PostPosted: Wed 20 Oct - 00:54 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

si tu veux de l'aide je suis là/ if you need help i'm here

MadRussian

PostPosted: Sun 7 Nov - 03:46 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

This is certainly great, I appreciate your work. But I think you need to do better. Two of the biggest negative is the quality
- Some of the buttons in French.
- A huge amount of annoying ads.
If the problem would only icon buttons, it would be easy to fix. But there are plenty of advertising compels me to encourage all to change the platform of the forum.
I asked Chris, should I start working on an alternative forum. He does not mind. So the "samurai-clan.ucoz.net" here you can see the results of my "green" work for 20 minutes. Incidentally, the domain "samurai-clan.net" is
free, and I'm going to buy it soon.

Tad

PostPosted: Sun 7 Nov - 12:39 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

lol, i think maregs and his friend knocked this up quickly as we needed a site, but itll be a free one hence all the adverts. and i really do like your version madrussian

Khan

PostPosted: Sun 7 Nov - 13:53 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

Quote:
 Some of the buttons in French

you can traduct all the forum in english in your profil option.

Tad

PostPosted: Sun 7 Nov - 14:05 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

mines is english khan, but i see lots of french still, its a gay language:P

Samurai_Mareg
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 8 Nov - 10:35 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

As Tad is saying, it was the easiest and quickest way to have a forum, i know the adds and ths french buttons remains. I agree to say mad russian's one is great, we can defenitly move to it.

And Tad, Queen, Georges Michael, Elton John, Village pepole, were they singing in french ? ;D

Tad

PostPosted: Mon 8 Nov - 11:36 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

actually, only 1 of the members of village people was gay lol the rest pretended

Khan

PostPosted: Mon 8 Nov - 12:35 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

mdrrrr a lot of english singer are gay

samurai_jack

PostPosted: Mon 8 Nov - 15:36 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

if this forum would be in Finnish it would be awesome i wouldt have to read english anymoar only Finnish.

Tad

PostPosted: Mon 8 Nov - 15:58 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

heck if you wanna know gays are everywhere nowaday.....dont go to brighton......gay capital of britian..unless you swing that way.

and paris is gay capitol of france...thats what the gay french butler told me anyway

SGTmatt44

PostPosted: Tue 9 Nov - 20:21 (2010)    Post subject: Building the forum Reply with quote

Okay
..\....\.........../ ..../
...\.../;¯.|.¯`\.... /
.../... |....|.... (¯`\
..|.....|;¯.|;¯.|\.. ..\.

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:18 (2018)    Post subject: Building the forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    samurai_warband Forum Index -> samurai_warband -> samurai_warband All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange