samurai_warband Forum Index
samurai_warband Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    samurai_warband Forum Index -> samurai_warband -> The inn
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Kedran_of_Swadia

PostPosted: Fri 29 Oct - 22:11 (2010)    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Hail!

I'm Sir Kedran, a representative of the Kingdom of Swadia. 
I have not been told to come to you guys but I just felt like saying hello, you guys are always fun to play with.  Smile

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 29 Oct - 22:11 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
samurai_KATIE

PostPosted: Fri 29 Oct - 22:32 (2010)    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Hello! Swadia is one of our least favorite factions (besides khergit) so maybe you can help to make some friendly ties with the faction and we might join them in future battles!
(I love swadia but our clan seems to never pick them!)   Sad

MSN
Kedran_of_Swadia

PostPosted: Fri 29 Oct - 22:34 (2010)    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Bah, all the true strength is with the Swadians, we are the mightiest, no competition hehe

samurai_jack

PostPosted: Sat 30 Oct - 11:00 (2010)    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

i like all factions, put it depends on the map wich one is powerful, swadians are more based on cav what i hate =/ put their xbows are guud. 

samurai_KATIE

PostPosted: Sat 30 Oct - 12:46 (2010)    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Swadia are 10x better than rhodok and we always pick rhodok (well almost)
they have the same crossbows, better two hands, better one hands (fastest 1h in the game)
for archers they are 100x better. you start with a good free weapon and shields are cheap, you can buy armor for 800gold which is just as good as rhodok 1700gold armor, With rhodok I always end up using the 390gold armor  Sad

MSN
samurai_jack

PostPosted: Sat 30 Oct - 20:30 (2010)    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

rhodoks have the frikking op 2 hande crushing, shield ignorer, epic mace. what mostly 2 shots armored ppl

Harman

PostPosted: Sat 30 Oct - 23:07 (2010)    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Hey Kedran. I was on your website few days ago and I really like it, also your maps are great Smile.

I like to play as swadian too. Their 1h swords are my second best weapon after sulltanates sword Razz

Samurai_Mareg
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 31 Oct - 09:41 (2010)    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Hi ! I remember fighting against you once or twice ^^
I like swadia, especially in solo Wink
And now my noobie question; is kingdom of swadia a clan ?

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:18 (2018)    Post subject: Greetings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    samurai_warband Forum Index -> samurai_warband -> The inn All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange